Pete Denton, over at petedenton.wordpress.com, has been sweet enough to nominate me for a Versatile Blogger Award! As I understand it, the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post. Done.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. See below.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20. Done.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. Done.
So- 7 things about me you might not already know….
1. I used to do a lot of bellydancing, including a couple of solos. Nothing gives you a bigger adrenalin rush than standing up in front of 350 strangers in a sequinned bra.
2. I’ve lived on three continents, and traveled to 32 countries. Hope to add a few more!
3. I prefer to make up recipes than follow them from a book, which is sometimes wonderful, sometimes appalling, but always unique.
4. The only sport I can regularly watch is cricket, although I might be willing to make an exception for baseball if it were on TV here.
5. I am a highly skilled, Class-A procrastinator. No job too big to put off.
6. I like to draw and paint, but don’t get enough time.
7. I don’t much like the colour black, and will only wear it when I have to.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for this award. They are listed in no particular order, and are all great sites. Please go an check them out! 🙂